Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting Started!!

Hello world this is Elder Sherrow from the Santa Rosa CA, mission. Im a newbie at this whole blogging thing so bare with me as i try to lift and inspire you as my readers. Well i thought i would start out by telling you a little about myself, where im from and fun things like that.

I am originally from Eagar, AZ but am currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and more currently, serving in the amazingly awesome city of Vacaville CA. Im loving my time spent here eventhough they say it will start to get really hot, im not looking forward to that at all. In my family i have one sister and my parents, so we are not your normal 8 child mormon family. My family is my life and i love them so much. In fact my sister is pregnant and will be having her baby a month before i go home. Back home i loved doing a lot of outdoors kind of things camping, quad riding, horseback riding, pretty much anything out doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment